Welcome to Balance Recruitment. We are delighted that you have joined our team!
If you have just accepted a role with us, below is a quick summary of what will happen now.
- You will receive a contract to review, sign and return.
- We will complete required checks including police checks and other clearances as required.
- We will send you login details to complete some online WHS training before you go on site at your new Host Organisation.
- We will ask for some basic information so that we can set you up in our time management and payment portal (called Astute).
- On or close to your start date, you will then receive a Welcome email from Astute with login details and instructions to complete the registration process.
- Once you start in your new role, we visit you in your new workplace to check for ourselves that it is safe and that you are settling in. Where this is not possible due to security or other practical reason, we will call you and have the same conversation.
Once you start work the portal is where you will enter your hours worked and at the end of each fortnight, you will simply hit a SUBMIT button to send your timesheet for approval. You can also upload any expenses here, check or change your super fund or bank details at any time, go back and check timesheets submitted and track previous payments at any time.
Our contractors tell us that our portal is very user-friendly. And of course, we are always available to provide help, should you need it.