Our client is an internationally recognised name in executive travel.
If you are bored with the same payroll month in and month out – this is the role you have been looking for!
We are looking for a dedicated Payroll Officer to join our growing business!
- Working closely with the Finance Director, you will be responsible for processing fortnightly payroll, monitoring the payroll inbox and ensuring data is correctly entered into our payroll software system.
- This role is oversight and hands-on processing for a number of different entity
- The total number of employees is around 60 employees.
- Building relationships with your internal stakeholders is key & you will be able to provide support to them with regards to management of leave requests and finalization of timesheets.
Your BackgroundAbout you
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to spot numerical errors
- Knowledge of modern awards & how to interpret these
- Exceptional time management skills
- A dedication to providing excellence in service
- The ability to take direction & feedback & ask questions as required
- Show initiative to take on new tasks
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to liaise with people in a positive manner
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org