Make a difference in the security of your Country!
An important Federal Agency requires experienced Cloud Infrastructure Specialists for long term contracts developing and administering critical systems across a range of programs that require massive integration over the next 12-24 months. The agency has a number of program initiatives incorporating a thorough re-design of its enterprise environment to update its core operating systems and ensure that configurations are working optimally.
This is a transformational integration project that requires talented and versatile Systems Administrators that have Baseline Clearance and the ability to become NV1 cleared.
Successful applicants will have the following technical attributes with a demonstrable track record of success:
You MUST be an Australian Citizen with Baseline Secuirty Clearance with the ability to obtain NV1.
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server experience 2003-2019
- Active Directory
- GPO, ADFS
- CA, PKI
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager
- Scripting in Powershell
- Proven experience in implementing and administering complex solutions hosted in the Cloud
- Good knowledge of security requirements on Windows networks
- Strong provision and support experience in infrastructure environments
- Good team player
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in large Government agencies will be highly regarded
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com