Our client is a large and complex Government Agency.
The Senior Business Analyst (Process, Operational Risk and Cyber) is a newly created role responsible for managing the identification of complex business and technology requirements with a strong focus on Cyber Security specific technologies and platforms.
This role will require the incumbent to undertake detailed analysis and facilitate the development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows. You will be required to:
This is a highly autonomous role that will require:
- Develop process flows and documentation on existing Cyber Defence IT Operational Risk, architecture and service management
- Develop process flows and documentation for service management offerings
- Contributing to risk and issues workshops
- provide advice and guidance to business managers to assist with definition specific requirements
- Coordinate the development of process flows
- Drive Cyber security control and service management improvement
- Extensive experience in conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio in a federated / multi sourced environment
- Ability to establish credibility quickly
- Demonstrated IT Operational Risk and Cyber security analysis experienced and delivery experience with specific experience in service management
Applications for this role will close on 02 March 2020.