Our client almost does not need an introduction as they are a well-known, well established employer of choice.
Based in the hart of the Sydney’s CBD, they have embarked upon a very exciting transformational journey with Agile at its heart.
The Architecture Lead is essentially a Domain Architect role: the ideal candidate will have a background in software Engineering (Java), experience with Digital transformation and a focus on e-Commerce and Marketplace style solutions.
This role will be part of the broader architecture function to deliver customer facing solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Decide on, document and implement solution design for different products and solutions across different architecture patterns
- Monitor health of codebases and make recommendations to make the code more secure
- Review code and provide advice on improvements
- Mentor and guide teams and engineers on sound architecture
- Champion agility and technology innovation
Let’s talk about you
- You have a software engineering background where you have written code across front and back end (Java, C++, Ruby etc
- You have a very strong understanding of data modelling, fata stores, scalability drawbacks etc
- You have experience in enterprise scale transformations, building architecture principles, patterns, roadmaps and blueprints
- You have experience with REST, API’s, Git, CI/CD, Docker and Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, hybrid)
- You have experience with different architecture patterns (Hexagonal design, ESB, Microservices etc….)
This role will suit strong communicator and facilitator with the ability to think big.
This is a permanent position offering a very competitive salary package plus bonus
For more information please email your CV to Balance Recruitment quoting ref 6673