This is a 12 month contract role available for a number of experienced Salesforce Solution Architects to work in either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra, where you will provide the basis in changing the way the business works and providing a better, enhanced level of service to it’s user base.
Some of your duties will include:
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions “inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)” and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with others
- Approve configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs
- Participate in squad ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand up and sprint review
You will bring to the role:
- Australian Citizenship with ability to gain Baseline Security Clearance
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects with Salesforce and Vlocity certification
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to demonstrate wide range of architectural knowledge across various salesforce clouds and industry solutions to support business requirements with strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to perform hands-on prototyping and proof of concepts for business to provide early feedback on proposed solutions
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and articulate solutions
Balance Consulting is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply for this role.
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then please send your details to Marilyn Lennon.
If this role is located in Victoria, this posting was placed on behalf of Balance Consulting Services who will provide all services related to the recruitment of this position (BCS).