About the Company
The business is a leading player in the healthcare industry. They operate a network of 70 individual sites and employ a workforce of over 30,000 dedicated professionals across Australia. They are committed to delivering high-quality healthcare services and are on a mission to transform the future of healthcare through innovation and the adoption of technology.
About the Role
As the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will be at the forefront of our technology transformation journey. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, you will work closely with various business and IT groups to shape the IT landscape, ensuring it meets the needs of the needs of a heavily distributed business, both now, and into the future.
Your responsibilities will include the following domains:
Modern Workplace: Establishing a modern, best-practice work environment for the organisation.
Cloud & Platforms: Providing reliable foundational technology services, ensuring the infrastructure meets the highest standards.
Service Management: Creating a seamless, one-touchpoint service support model for the entire business.
The CTO has 5 direct reports and a further team of 40 FTE’s + Contractors that deliver across the areas mentioned above.
This is a significant role in the IT group and will see you act as the 2IC to the CIO. You will lead the team, drive innovation, and align technology with the businesses strategic vision.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven track record in designing and transforming complex technology service environments in highly distributed businesses.
- Deep understanding of modern technology delivery concepts, and the ability to apply them to the businesses IT transformation roadmap.
- Experience in building mission-critical and enterprise-class products and services.
- Expertise in migrating to cloud services. (Currently an on-prem business)
- Experience in developing the company's IT strategy and technical vision to align with their goals and objectives.
- Experience developing IT Operational budgets, including operating and project costings.
- Exceptional customer engagement skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across the organisation.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Set clear goals and performance objectives for your team.
The package is in line with market and will be broken down into base, super and a STI of 30%.
If this aligns with your previous experience, please send you up to date resume to Simon Hogg for confidential review.