Our client, a growing MSP located in the CBD, is in need of a motivated senior Service Desk Analyst who has the desire and ability to be mentored into a Team Leader role, where you would ultimately provide not only technical mentorship, but to act as the glue between their clients and their technical team to ensure that services are delivered to the highest level of quality.
This role will see you:
- Perform L2-3 Service Desk Engineering tasks by providing prompt and effective technical support to clients
- Be responsible for managing local infrastructure as well as managing both private a public clould environments
- Be able to diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and some networking issues
- Proactively monitor client environments
- Document and track all support activities via their ticketing system
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Have a desire to be a Service Desk Team Leader
You will bring to the role:
- Experience as either a strong L2 or L3 Service Desk Analyst who has the desire to be a strong people and technical leader.
- Previous experience gained in an MSP handling a wide variety of clients with competing needs and technologies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A customer centric mindset, strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling data and documents
- Exceptional communication skills
- A sound understanding of service management / ticketing tools
- Must be a Citizen/Permanent Resident and hold an Australian driver's license.
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of our community to apply for this role.
If this sounds like your next career move, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org