Our client is a telecommunications company with a national presence.
The Business Analyst is an initial 6 months plus contract that can be based in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney or Melbourne - work will be hybrid.
This role will suit a process focused Business Analyst , used to work on complex projects and in an Agile Scrum environment.
Telecommunications experience would be very nice to have.
This role will suit someone who has skills and experience in complex process work, interfacing systems and process mapping. Able to perform requirements, process and technical BA work as required.
- Workshop with business representatives to elicit a common understanding of Business and System requirements and scope of project work
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and System requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- Establish relationships with internal customers, serving as a liaison point to ensure clear understanding of business needs, objectives and requirements
- Provide input into project deliverables, producing documentation that is clear and comprehensive
- Prepare documentation such as process maps, data flow diagrams, requirements documents and functional specifications
- Support and Coordinate UAT testing activities
- Identify, track and report on BA activity status, risks, and issues
- Solid experience (min 6+ years’ experience) in a project Business Analyst role is essential
- Telecommunications sector experience desirable (4+ years)
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills and the ability to support the needs of multiple business channels
- A customer focused work ethic with experience in managing customer expectations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), documentation, and time management skills
- Ability to facilitate large workshops involving a variety of Business and IT stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
- Solid understanding and experience to implement all stages of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability and flexibility to rapidly learn new methodologies and technologies
- A proactive approach, showing initiative and pragmatism
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, sharing ideas and encouraging others to participate
Sounds like you?
Please email your CV to Silvia at Balance Recruitment