My client, an Australian owned organisation, provides education, employment and community services to their clients, enabling people to realise their true potential.
In this Business facing Business Analyst role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with relevant internal and external stakeholders to gather and validate requirements.
- Work on a smaller business improvements projects , prioritising backlogs
- Identify business processes that are unclear, underdeveloped or not in place, and propose requirements to address the gaps
- Develop and document end to end workflows of specific business processes
- Create and update functional specifications as well as identify and take proactive steps to manage project risks
- Assist with identification, implementation and integration of new systems
You will bring to the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical resources
- Proven experience in gathering and writing business requirements, functional specifications and developing workflows
- Ability to ask intuitive questions to get the right requirements from the business users
- Proactive skills to ensure deadlines are met and effective follow-up with stakeholders
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement and management skills
Please send your resume to Marilyn Lennon