This organisation is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services that aim to make a positive difference in the world. Their Digital Technology Group is a team of professionals collaborating globally to support and enable over 20,000 colleagues and clients. They are committed to transforming our catalogue of technologies to provide secure, resilient services and innovative, digital tools which will enable their members to embrace new ways of working and deliver value for their firm and clients.
As Service Management Leader you will be managing the day-to-day service delivery of defined Digital Technology services provided by both internal and external service providers, governed through Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Statements of Work (SoWs). These address the structure of the services and the roles and responsibilities for all parties involved in performing the services.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Strategy – portfolio, finance, demand and business relationships (internal & external)
- Design – design coordination, service catalogue, service levels, risk, capacity, availability, continuity, security, compliance, architecture, suppliers
- Transition – change, evaluation, transition planning, application development, release and deployment, service validation and testing, service asset & configuration and knowledge.
- Operation – event, incident, request fulfilment, access, problem, operations control, facilities, application and technical.
- Continual Service Improvement – reviewing services, process evaluation, defining and monitoring initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- A passion for diversity, recognizing the innovation and competitive edge that comes from a diverse highly skilled team where equal opportunities are truly valued.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- The ability to empower others to succeed, giving staff the confidence and support to thrive, develop and excel at what they do.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with both non-technical as well as technical audiences managing successful communications with governance boards and stakeholders.
- Be a self-starter, pragmatic, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, able to align business and DTG vision to deliver clarity.
Your background will include:
- Owning the Incident, Request & Service Transition Management service’s core responsibilities.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the tool, processes and procedures.
- Coordinating interfaces between owned and other service management processes.
- Leading the definition and governance of the service strategy, ensuring it aligns with the Customer Services, business and overall DT strategy and goals.
- Promoting service transition process across DT and keep stakeholders consulted and informed where applicable.
- Creating and promoting service transition guidance and ensure best practice guidance is followed.
- Enabling and adding value to the business relationship management.
- Understanding business processes and providing guidance in line with the business and strategy in relation to service transition.
- Governing new business requests and ensure they are triaged and supported accordingly through the service transition process.
- Demonstrable and recent experience in service operations/managing an external service provider.
- working according to ITIL service management processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- ITIL certification (preferably for service management, which implies ITIL Service Management Practitioner certification).
Reward and Benefits
In return for your skills and expertise you will be rewarded with opportunities to develop your skills, along with a challenging and innovative work environment that allows individuals to flourish. They believe in continuous learning; providing a culture that is naturally curious and always stimulating. One that promotes self-discovery and allows people time to be creative. They offer a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package in our sector along with a Global Profit Share scheme.
To be considered for this permanent opportunity please send your CV to Amanda @ Balance Recruitment via the ‘Apply’ options.