Join a Global Leader in the Architecture Designer and Engineering space within their Digital Technology team that collaborates globally to support and enable over 20,000 colleagues and clients.
As Oracle Applications Database Administrator you will participate as part of a global team, maintaining the day-to-day operations, administration and maintenance of defined Digital Technology data platform services.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter, pragmatic, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity. You background will include significant experience of working in multinational environments where local needs must be balanced against global considerations.
Your demonstrated experience will include:-
- Support and maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 Payroll environment.
- Oracle E-Business Suite patch application, cloning multi-tier environments, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- In-depth experience in Oracle E-business Suite (R12) Payroll and Oracle Database Core Technology, including Data Guard, RMAN and ASM.
- service operations/managing an external service provider.
- working according to ITIL service management processes.
- Oracle Database and WebLogic Middleware management
- SQL, PLSQL and T-SQL
- SQL Server Database, Reporting and Integration Services
- Azure Database and Integration services
- AWS & other Cloud Database services
- Business Analytics and Reporting e.g. Power BI
- NoSQL capabilities like MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB.
- Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Linux scripting and Windows PowerShell
This progressive organisation provides opportunities for all their staff to develop their skills, along with challenging and innovative work in an environment that allows individuals to flourish. They believe in continuous learning; providing a culture that is naturally curious and always stimulating. One that promotes self-discovery and allows people time to be creative.
They offer a competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages with all permanent employees being eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your application to Amanda @ Balance Recruitment.