Opportunity to join a Global Leader in the Design and Engineering space working with a the latest technologies.
This role will see you as part of the Global Network Team supporting the Asia Pacific Region providing a mix of BAU support and Projects across LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure alongside Managed Service Providers. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships across the Asia Pacific region and will report to the Digital Technology Network Service Lead in the UK.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:-
- Demonstrated experience supporting an enterprise network infrastructure environment
- Performed a mix of BAU and project work
- Experience working with vendors and MSP's
- Experience working with Carriers to troubleshoot service delivery and circuit faults
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and a working knowledge of Windows, AD, DNS, DHCP, SMB
- WAN & LAN design experience
- Cisco CCNP certification
- Prime or Solarwinds
- Ideally experience with Cisco Meraki, Cisco Firewalls, Riverbed, Amazon Cloud, Azure Cloud
- Ability to develop solid working relationships across the business
In return you will work be rewarded with an organisation that is dedicated to developing the skills of their employees along with providing a challenging and innovative work environment that promotes their staff from within.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Amanda @ Balance Recruitment.