Make a difference in the security of your Country!
An important Federal Agency requires experienced Cloud Infrastructure Specialists for long term contracts developing and administering critical systems across a range of programs that require massive integration over the next 12-24 months. The agency has a number of program initiatives incorporating a thorough re-design of its enterprise environment to update its core operating systems and ensure that configurations are working optimally.
This is a transformational integration projects that requires talented and versatile Cloud Specialists that have Baseline Clearance and the ability to become NV1 cleared.
Successful applicants will have the following technical attributes with a demonstrable track record of success:
You MUST be an Australian Citizen with Baseline Security Clearance with the ability to get NV1 cleared.
- VMWare SDDC Stack - vSphere, vRealize etc
- Proven experience in implementing complex solutions in the Cloud
- Virtulisation and Cloud concepts, processes and standards - vSphere & vMotion
- Systems mnagement concepts - SNMP
- Capacity and performance management experience
- Exposure to Linux based operating systems
- Network Protocols - DNS, SMTP, NTP
- Data Storage and SDS witrh converged storage - vSAN
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of public/private Cloud environments
- ITIL service mamagement practice highly regarded
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org