Our client is a well-known, public listed organisation and a highly recognised brand name based in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
They are currently undergoing a digital transformation, driven by a Cloud First strategy, that has employees and customers at its centre.
The role of Manager End User Computing and IT Support is a newly created role responsible for the design, implementation and support of technologies and services that improve internal and external customers’ experience.
Managing a small but high performing team, this role is responsible for the provision of IT Service Desk/Helpdesk Support, Desktop Support, End User Computing and Employee provisioning ( on/offboarding), who in turn, are supporting a medium/large and distributed user base. What this role is about:
It’s all about You:
- Provision of thought and technical leadership for the IT Support and EUC functions
- Leading, mentoring and managing a high performing team, aligned to the above functions, partners and suppliers, embedding a product centric, Agile and ITIL based culture
- Development and execution of the technology vision and strategy with automation at its centre and contribution to the broader technology strategy
- Negotiations with suppliers, managing yearly operational budgets, capital and project budgets and development of business cases as required
- Maintaining efficient technology platforms and ensuring ongoing stability, uptime and security of the technology platforms
What’s in it for you?
- You have a background in hands-on technology roles, in the EUC domain and you have managed IT Service desk/Helpdesk, Executive Support and End User Computing functions according to best practices
- You have performed this function in a corporate environment that is fast paced and very dynamic
- You are a trusted advisor: you are good at the strategy piece, you have strong commercial acumen and you are a change agent
- You develop and lead high performing teams and you have experience in managing and negotiating with external suppliers
- You look for continuous improvement opportunities, ways to automate tasks and processes to enable your team to focus on more high values activities
- You can and are willing to perform “hands-on“work from time to time as required
- You have the ability to think Big and challenge conventional wisdom
- You are pragmatic and outcome focussed
- You have broad experience in the implementation, deployment, support and management of of technologies including PCs, laptops, tablets, Macs, iPads, iPhones and productivity software in general with a focus on cloud based approaches incuding SCCM, Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
A great opportunity to join a well-established company that is constantly evolving and who truly believes and fosters employee development and empowerment;
A great opportunity to apply your thought and people leadership skills ;
A very competitive salary package plus bonus;
A flexible culture, which rewards innovation and continuous improvement. Want to know more?
If this role sounds like you, please email your CV to Silvia Williams at Balance Recruitment, in Word format