Our Client, in the Not for Profit Space is seeking a CRM Platform Owner.
As an expert in the CRM space this role presents an excellent opportunity for a CRM Administrator, Developer or Product Owner to take their next step into Platform Ownership.
Sitting within the CRM & ERP Team this newly created role will see you leading the end to end RFP process for the selection of a new CRM Solution.
Experience key to this role includes:-
- Demonstrated CRM evaluation experience ensuring identified business needs are met.
- Ability to lead discovery sessions.
- Solid understanding of CRM architecture, advantages and disadvantages of flagship products on the market (e.g. Dynamics 365 Vs Salesforce).
- Experience in RFP preparation and execution.
- Extensive experience within an Agile environment with the ability to maintain a Product Backlog for technical teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills..
- Specific experience with CRM licensing options.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic 365 and the broader Microsoft Cloud toolset (Power BI, Power Apps) is desirable.
Based in the Sydney CBD this role provides an excellent opportunity for a dynamic leader in the CRM space to take ownership of their CRM Platform leading the full selection process to implementation and going support.
Attractive salary with salary packaging options available.
Please send your CV to Amanda @ Balance Recruitment to be considered for this FTH role.