Experienced Drupal Web Developer with extensive knowledge of the Drupal and WordPress content management systems, LAMP and LEMP stack based hosting, and the use of git for source control is required for a large Government Agency.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Configure and manage AWS platforms
- Development, testing and implementation of a fully accessible websites (in Drupal and WordPress);
- Web development including testing and implementation
- Enhancements to further existing website functions
- Providing expert advice and assistance in regards to PHP, XML, CSS and HTML
- Performing web server administration
- Liaising with business areas to discuss functional requirements
- Modifying templates and modules to add/improve website functionality
- Preparing and publishing of online content
1. Expert knowledge and experience in using web-related tools and software including:
- Drupal and WordPress - Content Management Systems including Drupal 7/8/9.
o Drupal batch API
o Drupal Services
o Drupal views
o Drupal/Apache Solr Search
o Drupal customisation techniques relating to themes, modules
o API integration
- WordPress and Drupal customisation techniques relating to themes, plug-ins, widgets, and APIs
- Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver and Photoshop and XD.
- Understanding of GovCMS
2. Ability to manage and configure webserver management (LAMP, & LEMP), AWS, Docker and Composer.
3. Ability to manage and configure deployment automation and testing automation.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of web languages and standards, including:
- Australian Government web standards
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (AA)
- Digital Service Standard (https://www.dta.gov.au/standard/ )
2. Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to provide solutions to complex problems when required.
Please apply now through the job board quoting JL445583.