Our client is a well-established and highly regarded organisation specialising in the Utility space.
They pride themselves in the strong customer focus, their culture and their future roadmap, which they are totally invested in.
They are one of the few organisations that have not been impacted by COVID-19 as they and their clients provide essential services - hence the need to recruit a SQL Developer
Based mostly out of their Melbourne office, this role will be reporting to the Team Project Delivery Manager and will require you to be self-managed.
You will be expected to also spend some time with clients, as required.
This role will see you responsible for:
- working in a close-knit team supporting and implementing changes to a billing software to meet their clients' needs.
- regular maintenance and support tasks for their client
- all aspects of the SDLC including designing and writing specifications, coding and development, testing and writing release documentation.
It's all about You:
- You have 3+ years' of SQL experience specialising in database development.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- Utility industry, specifically Energy experience will be a bonus
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and you are a natural collaborator
So What is in it for You?
- A great company that is expanding its footprint both here and overseas, even in these unprecedented times!
- A culture of ownership, excellence and an exciting roadmap ahead of them as they are expanding into new markets.
- The opportunity to make your mark as a SQL Developer professional
Please send us your CV in Word format outlining your availability and quoting JL445457.