A highly skilled User Experience Specialist/Designer is required to to support a large government agency's public website.
In this high level role, you will oversees a series of regular testing activities and integration findings and collaborates with and coaches other members of the team, the broader division and other channel stakeholders.
As part of the selection criteria, you must have:-
- Proven experience in designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with user centred design practices for web across complex user journeys.
- Ability to identify user needs and communicate them in an informative, accurate and succinct way.
Your other skills and experience will include:-
- Outstanding skills in planning and prioritising tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within multi-disciplinary or agile project teams
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and care for oneself to be resilient when working within a challenging operating environment
- Experience working on large and complex websites
Please note that you will need to have Australian Citizenship with Baseline Security Clearance in order to apply.
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience, please apply now to Jin through the job board quoting JL445324