Very large Australian company needs a talented Informatica engineer with AWS experience to join a growing team. Will work on mission critical Data Warehouse projects in a massive customer data environment. Will work on end-to-end solutions including architecture design, estimation, implementation and support. Will provide input into process/tooling improvements.
• AWS: Redshift, Aurora/RDS, S3, Dynamodb, Kinesis.
• Informatica Powercentre, ICS and ICRT, and data integration patterns
• SQL Stored Procedures, with proven experience in dimensional data modelling
• Relational and NoSQL databases.
• Python (2.7 & 3.6).
• Unix shell scripting, Jenkins for CI/CD
• Apache Spark using python (ipython /Jupyter notebook) Spark-SQL Api, Hive are plusses.
• Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work with business partners/stakeholders and internal teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
• Sound and proven experience in agile based execution.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Highly resilient and adaptable to a highly dynamic environment.
For more information, please call Bob Wallace at 02 9091 8212.
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.