Global Market Leader within the payments space who is in the processing of establishing an Operational Command Centre in Sydney.
As a Senior Network Analyst, this role will see you mentoring junior members of this team to deliver a high level technical expertise in the resolution of infrastructure issues along with increasing the reliability and performance of their systems. This is a 24 x 7 x 365 environment ensuring the consistent availability of their systems to Customers and internal users by monitoring the performance of traffic, systems, central site processing and addressing anomalies detected. You will also be involved in the review and improvement in Incident, Change and Problem Management processes and work closely with vendors in the resolution of incidents.
- Demonstrated experience in routing, switching, tunnelling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- A sound knowledge of Networks, UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer
- Strong UNIX scripting and tool monitoring
- Ideally a knowledge of JCL, MVS, batch scheduling and tandem technology
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to build solid relationships internally and externally to achieve successful business outcomes
- Team player who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others
- Ideally Degree qualified
Successful candidates for this role will be required to be available to work on a night shift (6pm – 6am) working 7 days for every 14 days (including weekends)
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to Amanda & Jin via the 'Apply Now' option in Word Format.