A large NSW Government Agency is looking for an IT Business Analyst
who can apply existing clinical information system knowledge and health informatics expertise to identify clinical system risks, deficiencies and deviation from standards. Key Accountabilities
- Provide expert advice and independent decision making about clinical Information Technology components and applications
- Provide mitigation strategies and solution design advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively lead design discussions at relevant clinical design governance working groups
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes
- Coordinates and collaborates with key stakeholders to define critical business requirements and trends to improve operational capability and identify business improvements
- Drive high level analysis and support while facilitating strategic advice to support clinical projects Provide plain language advice on highly complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Extensive experience working in a clinical environment as well as relevant qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- Detailed working knowledge of the health ICT and clinical technology environment, demonstrating a good understanding of clinical information system concepts and their application in health care, as well as knowledge of hospital practices and laws, regulation and guidelines pertaining to practice standards and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, and experience in change management and business process redesign, research and quality management processes, ability to create, analyse, interpret and report data/information from a range of sources in the health environment.
Please take note that applicants MUST have background in Medical, Nursing, Allied Health or Hospital experience.
- Significant working knowledge and experience of health ICT and clinical technology environment, demonstrating a good understanding of clinical information system concepts and their application in health care, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Demonstrated initiative and project management ability to undertake complex tasks concurrently, performed with minimum supervision and with time constraints, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Extensive experience at translating between clinical, ICT and governance knowledge domains, presenting information concisely for diverse audiences
- Advanced interpersonal and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to achieve optimal business outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, share knowledge and work co-operatively, take personal accountability to achieve specified business outcomes, with a strong commitment to learning and personal development
On offer is a competitive rate working for a well regarded NSW Government Agency.
If you have the right skill level, please apply now to Jin.