With a great City based office, my client, a niche player in the financial services sector, is seeking your skills as a SQL Server DBA to play a critical role in this new project. The role will see you:
You will bring to the role:
- Perform routine maintenance and upkeep of existing databases & monitor the system to identify bottlenecks in system performance
- Have an understanding of index design and performance-tuning techniques
- Devise an optimal maintenance plan
- Ensure data integrity
- Manage database system lifecycle, performance, availability, capacity and security
- Assist in the design of and migration to new databases including those hosted in cloud
- Develop and maintain tables, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers and other objects utilizing the latest DML and DDL syntax.
- 10+ years of experience with MS SQL database administration experience, along with a good understanding of database design and development and administration.
- Experience working with very large databases and/or data warehousing.
- Understanding of the full development life cycle, development methodologies, and version control.
If this sounds like you, then please apply via the link to Marilyn Lennon with your resume in Word. Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.