Our client is a well-known and much loved not-for-profit organisation based in the Sydney’s CBD.
The BI Platform Specialist role is a new addition to an existing team and will initially be available as a one year fixed term hire, essentially offering all the benefits of a permanent role, but for one year (initially at least).
In this role you will be responsible for the development of technology solutions of complex BI reporting requirements to facilitate data driven decisions.
Reporting into the Team Lead, you will be expected to be involved in the following:
To be effective in this role you will be expected to:
- BI requirement gathering and data modelling (in Kimball and 3NF DWH data modelling)
- Develop and maintain multiple platforms and technologies to enable effective integration
- Develop business rules
- Prepare the current BI platform for a move to Azure DW
- Have strong data modelling skills
- Experience in Azure Data Warehousing a plus
- Power BI reporting skills
- SQL Server Azure data factory and data bricks
- SQL scripting, stored procedures , ETL
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools - SSIS, SQL at advanced level
- SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow
- Data modelling and data mapping and Kimball methodology experience.
This role pays a base of $115k plus super, plus salary sacrificing options (unique to the not-for-profit sector)
Please send your CV to Silvia at Balance Recruitment applying below