Our client is a well established organisation based in the city West and very close to public transport and all amenities you could think of.
This role will allow you to utilise your skills as a Lead Software Developer/Architect or Technology Lead and assist the Head of Innovation in setting the technical direction of projects that underpin business improvement.
As an ambitious end enterpreneurial individual you will assist the leadership team in the identification, prioritisation and implementation of the technical roadmap as well as assist in socialising the innovation vision.
As an advocate for digital innovation, you will build support through the organisation with your stakeholder management skills and technical credibility.Your responsibilities will include:
This role will suit an experienced individual with proven skills in:
- Define, develop, manage and execute the technical roadmap
- Process improvement and understanding of how data, both digital and non digital, flows through the organisation
- Innovation projects: working with the Head of Innovation and Head of IT to build ERP, CRM and enterprise applications and POC's
- Vendor management
- Full stack development, preferably .Net core technologies and responsive web applications
- API's creation and integration
- Cloud implementation
- Agile methodologies and CI/CD practices
- Complex and interdependent enterprise grade applications, including CMS and CRM solutions
- Great communication and presentation skills
If this role sounds like you, please email your CV to Silvia at Balance Recruitment