Performance Engineering Lead
Location : Sydney
Position : Permanent / Full Time
Date : 11/08/2019
Our client is a global brand, an employer of choice and a company committed to quality software development and testing activities.
The Performance Engineering and QA Lead is a newly created leadership role and is not for the faint hearted.
There is no doubt we are looking for a heavy hitter, someone who can demonstrate their technical and thought leadership on very large scale performance engineering and automation activities.
You will have a team of Performance Engineers reporting to you (approx. 10-15) supporting the software development activities and working with 6 Java Development teams.
In a nutshell, your role will require you to oversee:
- Lead the performance engineering and automation for large scale software development across multiple groups;
- Provide leadership as far as performance engineering is concerned - it's all about speed, resilience, end-to-end application performance measurement and improvement and chaos engineering;
- Test strategy and planning across multiple software development teams and on large scale development. Build the QA automation framework
- Application and infrastructure performance monitoring
- Leadership experience across global projects and locations - in Performance Engineering and QA Lead roles
- Demonstrated experience in software test automation , strategy, planning and execution across a large number of test cases and test suites
- Performance Engineering/Software Engineering in Test (SET) experience
- People management and leadership experience
- Experience in leading a quality practice in a software development / product development environment for a large customer base
- Experience in high transactions and high availability environments
This is a crucial role that will report into Director level – if it sounds like you, please email your CV to Silvia at Balance Recruitment applying below